How do I submit a complaint?
Citizens can submit a complaint online at or by calling the Greenville Police Department’s Internal Affairs Division at 864-467-5510.

Show All Answers

1. Why did the Greenville Police Department decide to offer this program?
2. How does the program work?
3. How long does the mediation process take?
4. Is there a cost to participate in the program?
5. How do I submit a complaint?
6. What types of citizen complaints are eligible for the program?
7. What are the benefits of mediation versus a more traditional method of complaint-handling?
8. What are the police department’s goals for the program?