Greenlink held its annual race to raise awareness about alternative transportation options in Greenville, and after a hiatus in 2020 due to COVID-19. Find out who won this friendly competition as local artists raced to the Village of West Greenville for the First Fridays celebration!
- Possible Detour on Route 501: Pleasantburg Monday, August 9
- Trolley Delays Friday, August 6
- Route 602 Changes Effective September 1, 2021
- 30-Minute Frequencies Resume On Route 602 Effective August 9, 2021
- Change to Non-Profit Tickets Effective July 1, 2022
- Masks Required on Greenlink Buses Effective Tuesday, February 2
Bike Versus BuS Versus car
In an effort to provide our customers with service to the new Greenville County Family Court and Department of Social Services offices, changes to Route 602: Woodruff Connector will go into effect Tuesday, September 1, 2021. Read on...
A new website for the maintenance facility project enables public engagement opportunities. Read on...
In accordance with the Transportation Security Administration Security Directive 1582/84-21-01, effective Tuesday, February 2, all Greenlink passengers and employees must wear a face mask or other face covering when on board a bus or paratransit vehicle. More information on the requirement.
The Greenville Transit Authority is currently conducting its meetings virtually to observe social distancing. Read on...